Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

It seems I have strayed away from my art which is really my first and deeply felt artistic love. I have so many irons in the fire and things I want to paint / create / do, that I seem not to accomplish any of them. I guess that is what happens when the years creep up on you. My energy is so short lived that even making up my mind seems to be a difficult task these days. Perhaps it is time to admit to myself that I can no longer do all I would like to do. Time to give up some of these supplies that I have not been able to part with yet sit untouched for years at a time. I have been giving a lot of consideration lately to having a big blowout sale at my smartsyjewelry@etsy shop and calling it quits. Then I can devote more time to my art. It has been sadly neglected these last few years. Like I said though, at this point even making up my mind what to do is a chore. Insert sad grin. I do want to give a call out to my daughters shop. My grand daughter is making some very cool jewelry with polymer clay! If anyone likes critter jewelry you might want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment